Current Job Openings
We bring people and technology together to make a difference
- Working with team to assess current state processes and tools, defined ServiceNow requirements, developed and configured the ServiceNow.
- Discuss and negotiate architectural options with Enterprise Architect for designing and implementing new requirements
- Analyzing and complete requirements for high level technical design document.
- Working on various modules of ServiceNow like Incident management, change management, and Problem management, Service Catalog, User Administration, Reporting and Discovery.
- Creating various front-end forms, and associated Client Scripts, UI policies, including advanced customization’s that require modification of UI Pages/Macros.
- Prepare detailed design that aligns with business requirements and high-level architecture.
- Preparing high level test plan and functional test cases. Participate in user acceptance testing with business team and summarize all the testing results.
- Analyze defects raised for those code modules developed and tested as part of the design. Perform root-cause analysis fix the defects.
- Review code and unit test results of peers, for correctness of functionality and verification of standards.
- Required minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science