Current Job Openings
We bring people and technology together to make a difference
Project Description: Architectural support of the Tableau product/tool suite and working closely with the Tableau Management & Engineering Leads, Infrastructure Architecture Leads and the IT Service Management team members including requestors and end users to provide subject matter expertise in the ongoing enhancement of the Tableau platform products & tools to facilitate and support maturing the Tableau Row Level Security Implementation, Data Model Design, Dashboards Development and Various other Admin activities like Setting Permissions and properly Monitor Complete Server Functionality.
- Involve in Design Sessions and Design Data Model and ensure to have Robust Software performance Oriented Code for the Huge Databases on Oracle and Big Data.
- Gather Complex Requirements from Business Stakeholders and convert to Tableau Technical needs that does not deter Performance to Development and Security needs.
- Provides end to end Tableau product architecture to ensure the detailed design and development remains consistent with the overall product strategy and roadmap. Identifies issues between the strategic architecture and vendor solution implementation.
- Works with IT Process Owners to understand workflow process and translate designs to prototypes. Provides detailed technical architecture analysis, design and direction on development activities.
- Participates in design, code & test review cycles. Provides a Technical Evaluation of requested functionality and OOB (out of the box) functionality. Performs solution walkthroughs with Process Owner(s) and testing team/s.
- Architect the data pipelines to connect various data sources to Tableau.
- Develop Extract, Transform & Load (SSIS ETL) process and maintain it.
- Build Complex Optimized Architecture for Tableau Data Model which involves Billions of Rows of Sensitive Data.
- Working with large Databases in Oracle, Hadoop to convert to Tableau Business Needs.
- Required minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering