Current Job Openings
We bring people and technology together to make a difference
- Analyze customer needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions
- Design, develop, implement and support integration projects using industry standards and best practices.
- Work with application developers, business analysts, DBAs & architecture teams to design, develop, test, deploy & support ETL processes.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Migrate legacy integrations processes into a centralized platform for standardization, security & maintainability.
- Additional duties as identified.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical area or equivalent hands-on experience. Strong preference is given to those who have continued to upgrade their skills through education, training, and certifications.
- Dell Boomi development experience is a must
- 3 to 5 years of ETL development experience with any leading platforms (Informatica/SnapLogic/Dell Boomi/Talend/Alooma)
- Experience with data warehouse concepts/architecture in high volume, real-time transactions and batch ETL jobs
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and extensive experience with SQL scripting (TSQL/DDL/DML) – SQL Server preferred
- Strong exposure of working with Web API/Services (JSON/XML) to develop real-time integrations with internal/external systems.
- Any experience in Microsoft Development Stack is a Plus
- Strong written and verbal skills, both business and technical
- Ability to work independently and remain focused under time constraints
- Experience in trouble shooting with a penchant to provide high quality work is preferred
- Must work full-time and primarily out of the Southfield office.